Day 1 - POC Holds Olympic Day 2017
Celebrated around the world, Olympic Day 2017 in the Philippines was much more than just a sports gathering where winning gold medals define paramount success.Read More
Day 2 - FILIPINO GRAPPLERS RULE OLYMPIC DAY CELEBRATION
Athletes from the Wrestling Association of the Philippines seized the overall crown during the Olympic Day Celebration held June 24 at the Philsports Arena in Pasig City.Read More
OLYMPIC DAY TERMINAL REPORT
The event officially kicked off with the Global Running Day 3k Fun Run around the Philsport track oval at 6 a.m. Race participants varied from walk-in running enthusiasts, The event officially kicked off with the Global Running Day 3k Fun Run around the Philsport track oval at 6 a.m.Read More
OTHER RELATED NEWS
BHUBANESWAR, India – Team Philippines wrapped up its campaign at the 22nd Asian Athletics Championships in remarkable fashion with Eric Shawn Cray bagging the gold medal in the men’s 400m hurdles in 49.56s as teammate Trenten Beram reset the RP record in the 200m twice in a row. Cray led the field of formidable hurdlers from across Asia as Chinese Taipei’s Chie Chen settled for silver with 49.75s performance and…
Hong Kong – The Philippine Athletics team completed another impressive campaign at the Hong Kong Intercity Athletics Championships bannered by the national record-breaking performance of the 4x100m men’s relay squad. Starring Archand Bagsit, Trenten Beram, Anfernee Lopena, and Patrick Unso, the quarter-mile quartet won the silver medal in 39.96 seconds, erasing the three-month-old Philippine record of 40 seconds set in Ilagan, Isabela during the 2017 National Open. Other members of…
Pole vaulter Ernest John Obiena cleared 5.50 meters to seize a silver medal in the recent International Athletic Meeting in Velenje, Slovenia. A strong gold-medal contender in the Southeast Asian Games, the 6-foot-2 Obiena is seeking to hurdle the 5.70-meter world standard in men’s pole vault and perform better in the forthcoming IAAF World Championships in London on Aug. 4-13. EJ, a second-generation athlete, displayed unusual tenacity and mental toughness…
POC OLYMPIC DAY 2017
POC HIGH PERFORMANCE TRAINING PROGRAM
The Performance Training program was established in 2012 to primarily help the athletes achieve their goals. POC has decided to take the lead in developing our elite and junior athletes.READ MORE
HYDRATING FILIPINO ATHLETES!
NATIONAL SPORTS ASSOCIATION
- Archery – World Archery Philippines, Inc.
- Badminton – Philippine Badminton Association
- Basketball – Samahang Basketbol ng Pilipinas
- Boxing – Association of Boxing Alliances in the Philippines, Inc
- Canoe-Kayak – Philippine Canoe-Kayak Federation
- Cycling – Integrated Cycling Federation of the Philippines
- Equestrian – Equestrian Association of the Philippines
- Fencing – Philippine Fencing Association, Inc.
- Football – Philippine Football Federation
- Golf – National Golf Association of the Philippines
- Gymnastics – Gymnastics Association of the Philippines
- Handball – Philippine Handball Federation Inc.
- Judo – Philippine Judo Federation
- Rowing – Philippine Rowing Association
- Rugby – Philippine Rugby Football Union
- Sailing – Philippine Sailing Association
- Shooting – Philippine National Shooting Association
- Skating – Philippine Skating Union
- Soft Tennis – Philippine Amateur Soft Tennis Foundation
- Softball – Amateur Softball Association of the Philippines
- Swimming – Philippine Swimming, Inc.
- Table Tennis – Table Tennis Association of the Philippines
- Taekwondo – Philippine Taekwondo Association
- Tennis – Philippine Tennis Association
- Track and Field – Phil. Amateur Track and Field Association
- Triathlon – Triathlon Association of the Philippines
- Volleyball – Larong Volleyball sa Pilipinas, Inc.
- Weightlifting – Philippine Weightlifting Association
- Wrestling – Wrestling Association of the Philippines
- Baseball – Philippine Amateur Baseball Association
- Billiard – Billiard Sports Confederation of the Philippines
- Bowling – Philippine Bowling Federation
- Chess – National Chess Federation of the Philippines
- Karatedo – Philippine Karatedo Federation
- Lawn Bowls – Philippine Lawn Bowls Association
- Muay – Muay Association of the Philippines
- PhilSilat – PhilSilat Sports Association
- Sepak Takraw – Philippine Amateur Sepak Takraw Association
- Squash Rackets – Squash Rackets Association of the Philippines
- Wushu – Wushu Federation Philippines
- American Tackle Football Association
- Finswimming – Philippine Finswimming Federation Inc.
- Karatedo – Philippine Karatedo Federation
- Motorcycle Sports – National Motorcycle Sports & Safety Association
- Netball – Netball Philippines
- Sports Climbing – Sports Climbing Association of the Philippines
- Wakeboard & Waterski – Wakeboard & Waterski Association of the Phils.
- Windsurfing – Philippine Windsurfing Association